Updates to BTEC National Set Tasks for external assessment - April 2017
As a result of feedback from the Department for Education Pearson have made updates to the Set Tasks for some BTEC National qualifications. Therefore subsequent changes have been made to this product.
If you have purchased this book before 13th April 2017, details of these changes can be found here. [link to www.pearsonfe.co.uk/BTECchanges]. Corrected copies will be available to purchase by June 2017.
- Written by an expert author team of BTEC teachers and business professionals so you can be sure the content is reliable, relevant and of the highest quality.
- Student Book 1 includes all the mandatory units and a wide range of optional units to support completion of the Certificate, Extended Certificate or Foundation Diploma.
- Student Book 2 provides a range of optional units and all the extra mandatory units required to support learners studying for the Diploma or Extended Diploma.
- Both Student Books are accompanied by an ActiveBook (a digital version of the Student Book) - an easy way for learners to personalise their learning as they progress through the course, and perfect for revision and reinforcement of key skills.
- The ActiveBooks (eBooks) are available to buy separately and a range of institutional site licences are also available, providing teachers with a flexible resourcing option.
- Kindle editions of the Student Books are also available, providing an additional choice of formats to help meet each learner’s needs.