Electrical Engineering High-Performance System Design Circuits and Logic This comprehensive collection of papers offers you practical information that can be used to develop high-performance digital system design. Specially written introductions by Editor Vojin G. Oklobdzija precede each chapter to aid your understanding of the most relevant topics in this advanced area of circuit design. Featured topics include:
- Pass-transistor and differential pass-transistor logic
- High-speed circuits and design of high-performance systems
- Advanced deep submicron circuits used in high-speed computers and digital circuits
- Clocking and latch design essential to high-performance systems
- Relationships between VLSI algorithms and implementation techniques
High-Performance System Design: Circuits and Logic is indispensable reading for circuit designers, practicing engineers, and students who want to master the basic principles underlying high-performance system design. This handy, single volume provides a useful reference to a collection of accumulated experience necessary for good, successful designs.