Lonely Planet: The world's leading travel guide publisher
Lonely Planet's Oman, UAE & the Arabian Peninsula is your passport to the most relevant, up-to-date advice on what to see and skip, and what hidden discoveries await you. Feel the desert's allure in Oman's Sharqiya Sands, dine at the top of the world's tallest building, the Burj Khalifa, in Dubai, and see faith expressed in the masterpieces of the Museum of Islamic Art in Doha - all with your trusted travel companion. Get to the heart of Oman, UAE & the Arabian Peninsula and begin your journey now!
Inside Lonely Planet's Oman, UAE & the Arabian Peninsula:
- Full-colour images throughout
- Highlights and itineraries help you tailor your trip to your personal needs and interests
- Insider tips to save time and money and get around like a local, avoiding crowds and trouble spots
- Essential info at your fingertips - hours of operation, phone numbers, websites, transit tips, prices
- Honest reviews for all budgets - eating, sightseeing, going out, shopping, hidden gems that most guidebooks miss
- Cultural insights provide a richer, more rewarding travel experience - covering history, art, food, sport, politics
- Covers Bahrain, Kuwait, Oman, Qatar, Saudi Arabia, United Arab Emirates, Yemen and more
The Perfect Choice: Lonely Planet's Oman, UAE & the Arabian Peninsula is our most comprehensive guide to Oman, UAE & the Arabian Peninsula, and is perfect for discovering popular and off-the-beaten path experiences.
Looking for more comprehensive coverage? Check out Lonely Planet's Dubai & Abu Dhabi for an in-depth look at all these cities have to offer.
About Lonely Planet: Lonely Planet is a leading travel media company and the world's number one travel guidebook brand, providing both inspiring and trustworthy information for every kind of traveller since 1973. Over the past four decades, we've printed over 145 million guidebooks and grown a dedicated, passionate global community of travellers. You'll also find our content online, and in mobile apps, video, 14 languages, nine international magazines, armchair and lifestyle books, ebooks, and more.
'Lonely Planet guides are, quite simply, like no other.' - New York Times
'Lonely Planet. It's on everyone's bookshelves, it's in every traveller's hands. It's on mobile phones. It's on the Internet. It's everywhere, and it's telling entire generations of people how to travel the world.' - Fairfax Media (Australia)